The Strida C1 Carbon Fiber Folding Bike is a portable, belt-driven, folding bicycle with a distinctive ‘A’-shaped collapsible frame. Aimed primarily at commuters and city dwellers whose storage space might be limited, STRiDA is designed to be simple to use, quick to fold, and easy to maintain.
- Frame/Fork: 3K High-rigidity Full Carbon frame and fork.
- Wheels/Tires: 18 inch carbon wheels and Schwalbe Kojak smooth tread tires.
- Drivetrain: STRiDA special belt drive for 50,000 mile use and single speed transmission.
- Brakes/Cockpit: Disc Brakes and aluminum parts, carbon handlebar, carbon rail saddle featuring a unique shock-absorbing damper and quick-removable pedals.
- Extras: Weight limit of 220 lbs, height range of 4’9″-6’4″, and folds to a mere 46.5 x 15 x 20 inches and bike weight of 18.5 lbs.